Phavur's Diaries (vol 2)

 Olatunde and I clicked almost immediately after we met, because like the universal law of magnetism says opposite poles attract. No matter how I tried to stay off from Olatunde he only came closer. He’d ring me up and gist me on what happened through out his day and always asking to spend time with me. I immediately told my close friend about it and he refused me having any relationship with Olatunde I was surprised but he is a nice guy naah….  Well for a while I blocked every means of him reaching me and dodged anytime I saw him. But then could I go on for long?  He pestered me and I had to agree to be his friend, with time we became really close and always had something to talk about. I respect him a lot and he is very fond of me and treats me as though we are age mates. I’m really sure of what I like about him I think its his commitment in Church. Olatunde started calling me all kinds of names like my love, my angel, sweetheart and its likes, I immediately warned him to stop it but he wouldn’t budge so I just let him be. I know very well not to trust anyone and sometimes just give them the benefit of doubt and believe. So when Olatunde told me he didn’t have a girlfriend even though there was this particular girl’s picture I always see on his phone when I asked him about her he said she was a colleague at work so I wasn’t bothered. All I wanted was to honor God in every relationship I had. Tunde as I fondly call him asked to meet my friends and family members which I frowned at. He frequently complained that I wasn’t nice to him and always turned down his many requests. One day, I wanted to surprise him so I made his favorite food, got a greeting card and sent it to him through courier service. I was besides myself with joy and couldn’t hide the excitement for the first time I was doing something for him and he would be very happy at least that was what I thought….. To Be Continued…..Read on in Volume 3

Comments

Popular Posts