The Diary of A Teenage Christian Girl (2)

10:31pm I’m feeling very cold again, about to sleep tho…said my prayers, I am trying to charge my phone ooo…but my charger is missing…hmmmn gotta sleep jare…Good night.
 
Tuesday 13th September,2016
6:34am Its morning again and am wondering if the night ever lasts…hmmmph…. I feel so lazy, don’t even want to have my bath sef..abi should I do Jenifa’s rub ‘n’ shine method? Naa… that’s not so me at all. Well I just have to be at the office so am up again and putting the feelings behind me. It takes me about 1 hour 30 minutes to prepare.
9:02 am I am in the office now, and there’s no one around, I have to wait outside hmmmnnnn (My mood 26 degrees: cold, tired and hungry) Please somebody come oo before I freeze here. One staff arrives and opens the office I get in and try to do some work but I keep using the ladies, hmmmnnn its well with me ooo almost everyone has told me to go carry out a test…I sure would maybe tomorrow. (My mood 12 degrees: shivering, tummy rumbling, head aching) This shouldn’t be ooo I have got the life of God in me… its well…God is my strength.
11:21am I lay my head on the table to rest a bit and It lasts for 4 hours…jeez I have been sleeping too much of late oooo and I have not been eating too..thank God am not vomiting or throwing saliva else all the awon aye’s would have thought there is something else to this bouts of sickness. So its 3:45 pm and I intend to leave the office by 4pm, so I quickly tidy up..well I won’t be at the office tomorrow so no to-do list. I quickly get permission from my supervisor and leave.
On my way, I call my mentor to let him into the latest happenings in my life and also tell him I am going home…he asks me to come to his office and see him for a while.. bringing to mind that I have not seen him in a billion years. I am so excited now (My mood 60 degrees: excited, and suddenly full of strength) That’s what happens every time I am about to see him. I stay with him for like 1 hour 15 minutes and we talk, he tells me how he has been and I do the same,  then I tell him about the way I have been feeling recently, and everything in general. He’s just an amazing personality, he knows how to lift my mood and just restores hope in me for a brighter and glorious future…did I mention He is the second greatest gift God gave to me after the gift of Eternity…That’s how he is…I love him sooooo much.
5:00pm I am walking up to the bus stop and a whatsapp message from my friend comes in, she wants us to hangout..but then something comes up and we have to postpone. She’s a very unique person: Bisola, older than I am but very down to earth…we love spending time together but don’t get to do so often..I love her soo much too.
The trip to my house lasts for 20 minutes, when I get home my parents think I was pursued from work as I have never returned this early…I explain to them that I am not feeling too fine and need to rest. I try to sleep but I can’t my younger ones wouldn’t let me..so I listen to a few gospel songs, and this particular one gets me crying I am wondering why? Found By You by Britt Nicole. I listen to a few more and am up again surfing the net. I am mightily helped of God, I can never stop reading.. it was infused into my system at creation. My favorite food is cooking and my mum just got me airtime…amazing she doesn’t do that very often.. Not to worry I’d tell you more about my family, but I just don’t think it’s the right time.. now I need to go back to my reading…See ya!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts