For Women's Day

 I stayed staring at several of my pictures today and I stayed in awe. Not just because of how breath taking I am...lol. I mean I took my breath away, lol. But I stayed in awe, awe because mhen! This babe is strong sha, to a lot of people I look like i can break, well maybe life broke me at some point...hehehe. But I'm still here na, stronger than ever, kicking it and pushing thru. 


I have faced challenges money couldn't solve, I've been at low points, lower points and even sank deeper. I have lost all I held dear, even my heart I had, I took it and gave to someone who use motor jam it and finally trashed it in the bin. Lolllllll

PS: its definitely not what you think

I have cried a million tears, in my closet, on the road, in the school, at work, in church, I cried tears no one saw.

Cried because I was slipping into failure's dirty hands and there was no will power left in me. I became comfortable with her, she was tired like me, broken like me, afraid like me and she held me on. She caressed my hair in the night when my eyelids couldn't close, cos I only saw her in my dreams. She told me don't worry, accept me, accept your fate, accept your reality, this is your truth. Favour you're a failure and she grinned😌 I said yes, Favour you're a failure, you never finish what you start, you never make the right choices, you end up here all the time, crying and blame your sick and dying self cos you deserve all you've been through! I laid down in the ashes of the once flamed embers of my heart. I lost it!


Comments

Popular Posts